About Me

Hey all typical 17 year old boy [names jeffrey] personality hmmm [loves friends ,family ,does not hold grudges ,hates having enemies ,can be childish at times =D(haha) loves the outdoors] hobbies [taking nature view photos ,being near nature, swimming(once in a while)=0= loves to sing (not that gud)] past times [hanging out with friends ,and just having fun =D]

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 is over 2010 is here

Time passes by so fast , a year is over and a new one dawns , new possibilities new friends maybe, new hopes , new dreams practically new everything , of course we must not forget the old friends and old joyous memories . My wish for 2009 was to be different and make new friends i belief i managed to do that so my resolution for 2010 is live a healthy and happy life and work hard for my future too all my friends and my family I WISH YOU A HAPPY AND HEALTHY YEAR AHEAD and to my enemies and the people whom i have hurt forgive me if you can i hope that in this new year we can start anew .

No comments:

Post a Comment